Friday, July 27, 2007

Isn't ...

it sad that I get caught up in new things that I forget about the old things. So here I am updating my poor blogger that I think one soul reads. Hey Soul! (wave manically)

I'm sitting at my desk at work bored to tears because I don't want to really work.

I could be working on getting things done for my trip to the West Coast at the end of August but I don't wanna.

I could work on getting my stuff prepared for Grad school but again I don't wanna.

I have to volunteer at the zoo and I'm feeling eh about it, EVEN though I'm the brand spanking new Day Capt. I love the zoo but I haven't had a rest in a month, even when I sprained both ankles.

In the meantime I do have a crafting assignment. To take picture of my hometown. Thank god I live in NYC. (Pretentious sounding ain't it) So that's something to look forward too.

I finished Harry Potter and even though I was right about everything and my friend where wrong I'm sad that's its over.

Oy vey! gloomy aren't I. I'll snap out of it soon enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, cool! I get to be the one soul who reads this! Hey!
(wave manically)