Friday, March 10, 2006

Yoga.

In my previous post I wrote about my decision about Lent. I decided to take Yoga as a sort of rebirth, this is just an update on how things are going.

First off I really enjoy the classes that I have been to. They teachers have be wonderfully spiritual. I have been able to focus on some things within me and that has been great.

The problem is that I have only gone to three classes. I have wanted to go to more but March has come like lion for me.

I've been ill, tired and have not spelt well. I was able to make an appointment with my doc and he prescribe a few things for my cold and something to allow me to sleep.

Ambien.

I have never been one to take meds. I hate them. The only meds I can finish is my antibiotics. Anything else is dropped as soon as I feel better.

Now this Ambien, it was great. I was able to sleep peacefully for a few day afterwards. Now here is the but... I was stupid when I woke up. Now some might say what the difference from any other day. HA. But I could not concentrate. I giggled like a loon. I work on a hotline helping people try to find food, my stupidness was not conducive to work. At all. The good thing was that we have an amazing intern, and the shizz-nit co-workers.

I had to go off the meds. So I can't sleep. And I can't concentrate which is not fun for yoga.


Hopefully I'll be able to shake this off.

I really like yoga.

No comments: