Sunday, June 26, 2005

Parades


Every year without fail I get stuck in a parade, I totally space out on the day of the parade and decide that I need something close to the parade route. I've inadvertently been to the Thanksgiving , St. Patrick's, Halloween, Easter, Puerto Rican and today Gay Pride. This time I dragged my poor mother into it.

I hate parades. They are too crowded and loud and most of the time some really rude jerk ruins the experience for me.

However I've learned to go with the flow of the parade, that since I'm there why not enjoy it?

I have to say the pride parade was nice and the crowd was cool, and very colorful and fun. My mom was surprise how well behaved the crowd was being. She's been to many parades and has learned to hate them as well. She loved that we got to see Hillary Clinton while on our way Bath and Body Works.

No comments: